Who We Are
We are a professional team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts, Certified Special Education teachers, BSCs, Direct ABA therapists, and PCAs.
Our people have earned many credentials to ensure the highest level of professionalism in the services delivered, including:
- Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs)
- Certified CPI Instructors
- CPI Trained personnel
- ABA Trained 1:1 Aides
- Personal Care Assistants (PCAs)
- ABA Therapists
- Intensive Toilet Trainers
- Certified Relationship Development Intervention (RDI) Consultant
- Picture Exchange Communication Systems (PECS) Trainers
"Education Alternatives for ABA is the organization I rely on to assist our district in providing behavior specialist supports over the last four years. All staff members assigned to our district are highly professional and extensively trained in behavioral science. Moreover, the Behavior Specialists that work in our district are excellent communicators and provide me key feedback about programming and student supports. As an organization, they show their care for families and children through their work. Their passion for the field shines through in their professionalism, solutions, and successful outcomes for students."
- Dr. Suzanne Miller - Director of Special Education, Upper Perkiomen School District
Education Alternatives are outstanding experts in helping children. They immediately assessed our son's difficulties at school, and developed an extremely successful behavior intervention plan. OUr dedicated Behavior Analyst was always available and willing to answer any questions we had. We could not have asked for a better service provider for our son.
- Drs. Robert and April Maranto, Villanova, PA