Each child is given a comprehensive assessment to determine the most effective research-based intervention and scope of services needed to meet their educational and behavioral needs.
Using the science of Applied Behavior Analysis, an individualized program is then designed to help each child achieve the goals and objectives determined by the family and the IEP team.
A consultant provides supervision and clinical oversight to parents, teachers or a team of professional ABA therapists to implement the child's individualized program. Data is continually collected and analyzed to refine the program to ensure ongoing progress.
Tools we use include:
- The Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (ABLLS-R) is used to provide a skills baseline, identify areas of need, and systematically track progress for each child.
- The Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP) is an alternative tool used to map out a child's skill proficiency and need areas.
- Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA)
- Functional Behavior Analysis (FA)
- Assessment of Functional Living Skills (AFLS)